Vertical Stabilizer is Done!   June 16th, 2006

While riveting the skin, I screwed up the very last rivet in the middle rib. I had to wait several days while I ordered an ‘oops rivet’ from Van’s Aircraft. Once it got here things went pretty fast. I fixed the bad rivet and went on to rivet the outer ribs and rear spar. I finally finished today and took the blue plastic off.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 16th, 2006 at 3:19 am and is filed under Empennage, Vertical Stabilizer. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.Both comments and pings are currently closed.

No Responses